Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 11, 2011

Edmund R. Weber Jewelers Review

Edmund R. Weber Jewelers is a class act, and true experts at what they do. My husband and I recently purchased a gorgeous antique (Art Deco) platinum and diamond ring, and we needed it sized in a hurry. We decided on Edmund Weber based on the glowing reviews here. I'm so glad we went!  

Edmund Weber Jewelers is a charming father and son team, with many decades of experience between them. They were able to size the ring down two sizes within a few hours, and even despite a near-catastrophe: No one could have possibly known that the shank of this 80-year-old ring had been soldered with white gold (as opposed to welded with platinum, which is far stronger), which resulted in the shank breaking during the sizing process. They called immediately to inform me about what happened, and they told me that they would fix it by welding it with platinum, however this simple sizing job had turned into something a lot more complicated.  Despite the extra effort it took, they did not charge me more than what they had initially quoted me. Truly very classy! 

They also fabricate their own jewelry, and while I was waiting, they showed off a few pieces to me. The craftsmanship was clearly superb. I asked if they could work off sketches and do custom work, and they said that was one of their specialties. I tucked that away into my mental bank. 

Sure, you could go somewhere else and be charged a few dollars less, but these guys are at the top of their field, they take great pride and care in their work, and you *will* get what you pay for! :-)

210 Post St
Ste 308

(between Grant Ave & Stockton St)
San FranciscoCA 94108
Neighborhood: Union Square
(415) 781-0218

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét