Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 11, 2011

Ruby Review

I'm all about accessories lately for myself and those who I am supposed to be a personal shopper for.  Spending other people's money?  I'm doing my part to help the economy.  I don't even care that I don't end up with anything in the end. 

So, I came in to this store and immediately saw earrings, bracelets and necklaces I thought could work.  Unfortunately, I was jewelry-blocked because the one salesperson was helping someone else.  

Any other time, I might have been able to wait around but it was about 80 degrees in the store and I had to  be somewhere.  Also, I could tell from the conversation that the other customer was in no hurry to make a selection and get moving. 

Even though they prevented me from spending money, I give them 4 stars because the selection looked good and there was a cool pug that needed my affection.  I'll try again sometime.


3602 20th St
(at Valencia St)
San FranciscoCA 94110
Neighborhood: Mission
(415) 550-8052

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét