Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 3, 2012

San Francisco Diamond Exchange Review

I bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend here about a year ago after finding this place on Yelp.  It was such a great decision!  All of the staff people were so friendly, helpful, and understanding.  They took a lot of time to help me make an informed decision and understood exactly what I was looking for.

I had a very specific budget of what I could spend.  As I was checking out jewelers I immediately told them exactly what I could spend and told them I couldn't do a penny more than that.  You'd think that was specific enough, but other jewelers kept bringing out options that were outside of that budget (I'm looking at you Ben Bridge and Kay Jewelers).  San Francisco Diamond Exchange didn't do this.  They embraced my budget and helped me make the most of it.

My fiancee (she said yes!) liked the ring so much and said it's EXACTLY what she wanted.  I had such a good experience that I went back there when it was time to buy my wedding band and had a similar, great experience.  San Francisco Diamond Exchange will absolutely be my first stop for all of my future jewelry needs!

868 Brannan St
Suite #309

(at 8th St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 255-0999

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét