Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2012

I Gorman Jewelers Review

To be honest, I was a bit terrified to go engagement ring shopping. And not because of the whole life commitment thing. Unlike a lot of women, I knew nothing about what kind of ring I wanted. Nothing. My fears were quickly displaced when we came to I Gorman. They were extremely helpful and asked me questions about my personal style before even suggesting some rings. They gave us a quick primer about diamonds and cuts which I of course can't remember now but found enlightening at the time.

Although buying a ring can be a stressful situation (maybe more so for the purchaser), we never felt pressured and they worked within our price range. When I had narrowed down my choices to three rings, they gave me their honest answer on what looked best on my semi chubby fingers even though it wasn't the most expensive option. They have a wide selection ranging from modern styles to more traditional ones and I ended up with a unique ring that I really love.

1133 20th St NW
(between N L St & N M St)
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 775-8544

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét