Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 3, 2012

Steve Quick Jeweler Review

So I've been wanting to write my review here for a while.... But considering that I bought an engagement ring, I thought it wise not to broadcast that fact until AFTER I had proposed to my now fiance.

I found Steve Quick on Yelp after having traveled around to several jewelry stores.  I was amazed at that poor service I received at places that were thought to be reputable.  And the thing is, I was the easiest sell ever! "Hi, I'm going to buy an engagement ring.  I have this money, and I will give you as much as you need to make the ring I want"  That was pretty much how it went down.  It seems that many places have their stock jewelry and are hesitant to do any custom work.

When I walked into Steve Quick, it was like a breathe of fresh air.  I came in, stated my intentions and described the ring I wanted.  They never shied away from any of my requests.  I had a very specific design in mind, and I knew it would have to be custom because I had a gemstone as my center piece.

I gotta give Traci some love here.  She worked with me from beginning to end and was so patient with me even as I figured out payment and also steadied my nerves to make the big purchase.  I think I viewed over ten different stones during four separate visits.  She was super patient and helped to educate me on anything I wanted to know.  Her honesty was very apparent and I felt incredibly comfortable throughout the whole process.  She was working to give me what I wanted.  At no time did I feel like she was trying to 'sell' me something.

Once I received the ring, I knew why Steve Quick was so willing to do custom pieces.  The work was incredible and looked exactly like I wanted it to.  My fiance was incredibly happy with the ring and we are both agreed that we are going through Steve Quick to buy our wedding bands as well.

Super positive experience.  Close to jeweler's row, so very competitive prices.  Honest and trustworthy staff.  They LOVE what they do there, and it shows.

2471 N Clark St
(between Arlington Pl & Roslyn Pl)
Chicago, IL 60614
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
(773) 404-0034

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét