Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2012

Lawrence Miller & Co Review

They're really very good at what they do. Per the other reviews, yes, they do sell antique jewelry, but they also cups, salt and pepper shakers platters, frames, and various other antique items. There are some pretty interesting filigree pendants on display in the antique case. Unfortunately, I didn't inquire about the price. I imagine they're very expensive though.

I worked with them over a period of three weeks to create the most perfect engagement ring that could fit in my budget. Except, well... I went beyond my original budget. I ended up settling on a piece that they had on display, but had to forge specifically in a very short period of time. Very awesome. The woman was very happy with it.

If you're looking for something specific, they'll work with you, draft up some ideas or guide you through the catalogs they have on hand. I'll be returning to work with them on some wedding bands when the date approaches.

Lawrence, Tim and Liz are among some of the coolest people in Old Town. Go there. Spend all of your money.

121 S Royal St Ste 1
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 548-0659

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét